The Deceivers were an unlockable fantasy team that hailed from Infernus, Calenture. The stadium was a place full of charred fire and lava, resembling the Underworld. From Madden NFL 08 to Madden NFL 12, their overall rating stayed at 99. They received numerous advantages over their opponents, such as 5 downs for them, no penalty yards, unlimited timeouts, etc.
Deceiver Stadium Edit
Deceiver Stadium is where the Deceivers Play. It has a Charred surface type and has a capacity of around 55,000. It is also full of fire, lava, and molten steel.
Deceivers Bio Edit
The Deceivers will do anything they can to gain an advantage over their opponents, including influencing the refs.
League Championship Message Edit
A team made up of scoundrels, cheats and rogues, the Deceivers will do anything they can to gain an advantage over their opponents, including influencing the refs.
Home: Brown on Helmet, Jersey, and Pants. Orange pointy stripes on the helmets. Yellow as a pant stripe.
Away: Orange on Helmet, Jersey, and Pants. Red pointy stripes on the helmets. Brown as a pant stripe.
- The Deceivers are based on Madden Card codes from the Madden Cards like 5 yard downs for example.
- They are the last team to beat in the Supreme League playoffs.
- On All-Madden difficulty, they will beat you without breaking a sweat.
- Their environment is pretty much what they think the devil's home place is like.
- The Deceivers location name could either be Infernus Deceivers or Calenture Deceivers.